Girls vs boys

-20

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
-19

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti

Girls vs boys
-18

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
-19 Mamori I'm here!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
-20 niiiice

iNPC: Ilya Voronov    
STA - 5 EVA - 10 STR - 5 WIS - 9 ARC - 3 ACC - 10
    
#D2445E

Girls vs boys
-19

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
-20

iNPC: Ilya Voronov    
STA - 5 EVA - 10 STR - 5 WIS - 9 ARC - 3 ACC - 10
    
#D2445E

Girls vs boys
-19

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
-20

iNPC: Ilya Voronov    
STA - 5 EVA - 10 STR - 5 WIS - 9 ARC - 3 ACC - 10
    
#D2445E

Girls vs boys
-19

You are not you when you are sane.