Compliment the person above you! GAME

Tyy!!!

Right back atcha! 🫶 Also Hufflepuffs are awesome so congrats to your character

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be
insane by those who could not hear the music."

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Heyo again!! I really love your ency it's beautiful!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Heyo! I don't really know who you are but you seem like a nice person! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: jk yk

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
:woot: Fellow hufflepuff!! I'd never ever seen you before as well but I like your name and pfp!!
jkjk too
— literally most of the hio people when they see each other for the first time (including me...)

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You too! I heard a bunch of people calling you hashbrown lol :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Lol ikr
There's this girl, I think I saw her calling you Rickroller Sims> :lol:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
very kind and active person

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the way your ency's been modified!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
i like that your character is mischievous!
if you like my ency code, i just updated the code for the additional information portion of my profile if you want to see (i spent way too much time on it)

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're a duellist!! That's really impressive :biggrin: :innocent:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.