Girls vs boys
-47 omg almost there
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
Girls vs boys
-48
sorry for the late reply
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
-47
"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be
insane by those who could not hear the music."
Girls vs boys
-48
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
Girls vs boys
-49!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
-50 YAH!!!! We did it!!
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
Girls vs boys





Guys I look counted all the wins in the whole history of this thread the current score is Girls 20-5 Boys
Prat and Cass led our first win when the girls were at like 18
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
0
lets get us some more wins then
lets get us some more wins then
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Girls vs boys
-1
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
Girls vs boys
-2
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones