Compliment the person above you!
Rickroller Sims!!!! I like all your personality!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You seem so sweet and cool!! Also, I live the PFP!
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
Your shop is amazing and I love our rp !!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
You have an amazing personality!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
very recognisable person
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Compliment the person above you!
very cool person!! duelist too
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |
Compliment the person above you!
Lovee your pfp! Also really love your name!
Compliment the person above you!
cute name and pfp has a cat!
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Compliment the person above you!
hio legend...and cute pfp!
Compliment the person above you!
LOVE YOUR PFP BROOKE!!!!! And I love your personality!!!
You are not you when you are sane.