What song are you currently listening to?
Heaven on Earth - Sinmidele
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
What song are you currently listening to?
Freak - Sub Urban
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
One Day- Tate McRae
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
What song are you currently listening to?
Devil Doesn't Bargain - Alec Benjamin
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Devil Doesn't Bargain - Alec Benjamin
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Elohim - Sondae
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
What song are you currently listening to?
Migraine - BoyWithUke
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Trivia: Just Dance - BTS `~`
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Who Let In The Rain - Cyndi Lauper
Reducio
Things like this can always take a little time
I always thought we'd be together down the line
We start to fight and can't get over, over what was said
'Cause you see black and white and I see red
And I wonder who let in the rain
You know without you I'm not the same, no
Oh when love gets strong people get weak
Sometimes they lose control and wind up in too deep
They fall like rain, who let in the rain?
Envy lovers passing by out on the street, oh
'Cause what they have I couldn't keep
And I wonder who let in the rain
You know without you I'm not the same, no
Oh when love gets strong people get weak
Sometimes they lose control and wind up in too deep
They fall like rain, who let in the rain? Who let in the rain?
And I wonder who let in the rain
You know without you I'm not the same, no
Oh when love gets strong people get weak
Sometimes they lose control and wind up in too deep
They fall like rain, who let in the rain? Who let in the rain?
Who let in this rain? Who let in the rain?
Let in, who let in the rain?
Who let in this rain? Who let in the rain?
Who let in the, who let in the, who let in the
Who let in, who let in, who let in the rain?
Who let in the rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain?
I always thought we'd be together down the line
We start to fight and can't get over, over what was said
'Cause you see black and white and I see red
And I wonder who let in the rain
You know without you I'm not the same, no
Oh when love gets strong people get weak
Sometimes they lose control and wind up in too deep
They fall like rain, who let in the rain?
Envy lovers passing by out on the street, oh
'Cause what they have I couldn't keep
And I wonder who let in the rain
You know without you I'm not the same, no
Oh when love gets strong people get weak
Sometimes they lose control and wind up in too deep
They fall like rain, who let in the rain? Who let in the rain?
And I wonder who let in the rain
You know without you I'm not the same, no
Oh when love gets strong people get weak
Sometimes they lose control and wind up in too deep
They fall like rain, who let in the rain? Who let in the rain?
Who let in this rain? Who let in the rain?
Let in, who let in the rain?
Who let in this rain? Who let in the rain?
Who let in the, who let in the, who let in the
Who let in, who let in, who let in the rain?
Who let in the rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain?
"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele