Girls vs boys
9
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Girls vs boys
10
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Girls vs boys
9
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
8
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Girls vs boys
9
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Girls vs boys
8
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Girls vs boys
9
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Girls vs boys
8
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
color RP