What song are you currently listening to?
Inner Child - BTS
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Good Riddance - Green Day
Reducio
Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time
It's something unpredictable
But in the end, it's right
I hope you had the time of your life
So take the photographs and still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
Tattoos of memories, and dead skin on trial
For what it's worth, it was worth all the while
It's something unpredictable
But in the end, it's right
I hope you had the time of your life
It's something unpredictable
But in the end, it's right
I hope you had the time of your life
It's something unpredictable
But in the end, it's right
I hope you had the time of your life
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time
It's something unpredictable
But in the end, it's right
I hope you had the time of your life
So take the photographs and still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
Tattoos of memories, and dead skin on trial
For what it's worth, it was worth all the while
It's something unpredictable
But in the end, it's right
I hope you had the time of your life
It's something unpredictable
But in the end, it's right
I hope you had the time of your life
It's something unpredictable
But in the end, it's right
I hope you had the time of your life
"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele
What song are you currently listening to?
Better Now - Post Malone
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
I Still Have Faith In You - ABBA
Reducio
I still have faith in you
I see it now
Through all these years that faith lives on
Somehow
There was a union
Of heart and mind
The likes of which are rare
And, oh, so hard to find
Do I have it in me?
I believe it is in there
For I know I hear a bittersweet song
In the memories we share
I still have faith in you
And I will say
I never really thought I'd feel this way
But I remind myself
Of who we are
How inconceivable it is to reach this far
Do I have it in me?
I believe it is in there
For I know I hear a bittersweet song
In the memories we share
We do have it in us
New spirit has arrived
The joy and the sorrow
We have a story and it survived
And we need one another
Like fighters in a ring
We're in this together
Passion and courage is everything
I still have faith in you
It stands above
The crazy things we did
It all comes down to love
Do I have it in me?
I believe it is in there
For I know I hear a bittersweet song
In the memories we share
Do I have it in me?
We do have it in us
New spirit has arrived
The joy and the sorrow
We have a story and it survived
And we know that we need one another
Like fighters in a ring
We're in this together
Passion and courage is everything
(I still have faith in you) and we still have it in us
We've only just begun
(Do I have it in me?)
We stand on a summit
Humble and grateful to have survived
I still have faith in you
It stands above the crazy things we did
It all comes down to love
Do I have it in me?
I see it now
Through all these years that faith lives on
Somehow
There was a union
Of heart and mind
The likes of which are rare
And, oh, so hard to find
Do I have it in me?
I believe it is in there
For I know I hear a bittersweet song
In the memories we share
I still have faith in you
And I will say
I never really thought I'd feel this way
But I remind myself
Of who we are
How inconceivable it is to reach this far
Do I have it in me?
I believe it is in there
For I know I hear a bittersweet song
In the memories we share
We do have it in us
New spirit has arrived
The joy and the sorrow
We have a story and it survived
And we need one another
Like fighters in a ring
We're in this together
Passion and courage is everything
I still have faith in you
It stands above
The crazy things we did
It all comes down to love
Do I have it in me?
I believe it is in there
For I know I hear a bittersweet song
In the memories we share
Do I have it in me?
We do have it in us
New spirit has arrived
The joy and the sorrow
We have a story and it survived
And we know that we need one another
Like fighters in a ring
We're in this together
Passion and courage is everything
(I still have faith in you) and we still have it in us
We've only just begun
(Do I have it in me?)
We stand on a summit
Humble and grateful to have survived
I still have faith in you
It stands above the crazy things we did
It all comes down to love
Do I have it in me?
"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele
What song are you currently listening to?
Skinny- billie eilish
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What song are you currently listening to?
Lucky Girl Syndrome - ILLIT
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
What song are you currently listening to?
formidable- stromae
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What song are you currently listening to?
Dangerously - Charlie Puth
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Never love an anchor- the crane wives
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
What song are you currently listening to?
Can't Do Better - Kim Petras
You are not you when you are sane.