Compliment the person above you! GAME

And you are ENTIRELY amazing!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're good at Math no you're not :cry2: you're SPENTAFRICULAR!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ik I'm not :cry2: And you're Rodent Sims rlly GOOFY!!! in a rlly rlly good way ^~^

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like a people magnet, and you make people laugh when they’re around you!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're a really cool person to be around Ava!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
ASH! honestly, you have such a fun and easy-to-talk-to personality i missed you sm btw

And I'm a monster on the hill

Compliment the person above you! GAME
VIOLET!!! I missed you asw!!! how have you been? Gosh everyone who were offline for ages are showing up suddenly today, I'm so happy!!! You're an awesome person to talk to!!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
HASH BROWN BESTO

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Compliment the person above you! GAME
PRAT THE PRAT!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
hash brown, around you there's never a frown. i cooked, I'm a poet now

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov