Girls vs boys

-1

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
-2

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
-1

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
-2

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
-1

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
-2

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
-1
@Ayumi Faeri

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy

Girls vs boys
-2 all yall need is Corvinus and I'll crumble

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
-1

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy

Girls vs boys
-2

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.