Compliment the person above you! GAME

You are literally the sweetest !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your rp post coding, your name (its so good), and your pfp is cute ill try to reply to our RP within the week

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your name and stunning pfp!!✨

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Heyo Brooke!!! You're really really amazing!!! Also we're in the same tent!!! I'll reply maybe tomorrow cuz I've to prepare for my exam today :)

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
one of the most kindest and funniestin a really good way person on hio!!!! :D
Yay! We're prankin’ :sly: :cute:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Super special awesome buddy! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're literally someone with one of the nicest personalities on HiO Ems!!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're one of them as well !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Elena!!!! Literally so sweet!!!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You have an A M A Z I N G personality!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.