Compliment the person above you! GAME

Here is that you are a perfect person you're give worth your friends !! This is a very virtue of adept!!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're a person who not only values your friends but EVERYONE, which everybody can and SHOULD help but like you for!!!
Last edited by Ash Brown on 7 Jul 2024, 14:56, edited 1 time in total.

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You always choose the most beautiful words to make me smile! You are also very humble.

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Jesus I'm sorry I wrote nobody instead of EVERYONE
Talking to you makes me feel nice!! And just like Giselle, Joseph and May, you're my true friend on HiO Alli!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
yoou're really good at compliments!!

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your wand sounds C :meninblack: :meninblack: L!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your humour JOse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are a very goofy (in a good way) person :lol:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are a very recognisable snek

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really love the way your ency's modified, and you seem a cool person!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.