Compliment the person above you!
I'm proud to have someone like you. Yeah I think it's like that ... but I will get what is mine!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
I like your pet's name!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
I love read your signature quote a lot!!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
of course you must get what's yours!!! Cheering for you Alli!! FIGHTING!!!
Speaking of which, I really love your quote "Being happy never goes out of style!"
Speaking of which, I really love your quote "Being happy never goes out of style!"
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
And yours won't ever go out of style!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You too!!!
You're one of the most interesting people on HiO I like talking to ((:
You're one of the most interesting people on HiO I like talking to ((:
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Oh and your quote is really very encouraging! Yes but i don't want to upset anyone
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
You're a completely amazing person Alli!!! who d'you upset?
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Hey Ash! I’m backkkkk
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Compliment the person above you!
WELCOME BACK GISELLE!!!
Compliments? I'll write a whole damn novel about you cuz you're super duper amazing especially your personality!!!!!!!!!
Compliments? I'll write a whole damn novel about you cuz you're super duper amazing especially your personality!!!!!!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.