Compliment the person above you! GAME

I'm proud to have someone like you. Yeah I think it's like that ... but I will get what is mine!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like your pet's name!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love read your signature quote a lot!!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
of course you must get what's yours!!! Cheering for you Alli!! FIGHTING!!!
Speaking of which, I really love your quote "Being happy never goes out of style!" <3

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
And yours won't ever go out of style!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You too!!!
You're one of the most interesting people on HiO I like talking to ((:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Oh and your quote is really very encouraging! Yes but i don't want to upset anyone :(

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're a completely amazing person Alli!!! who d'you upset?

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Hey Ash! I’m backkkkk

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Compliment the person above you! GAME
WELCOME BACK GISELLE!!!
Compliments? I'll write a whole damn novel about you cuz you're super duper amazing especially your personality!!!!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.