Compliment the person above you! GAME

You're the C :meninblack: :meninblack: LEST of the C :meninblack: :meninblack: LEST!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
It feels like you're a rule breaker which makes you cooler and even more amazing!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
If you say this, I can't disobey you! Hufflepuffs are the fairest! And you are the sweetest person!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
But you're even better Alli!!! I love all the houses, yet you're the sweetest gryffindor i'd ever met!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Awww this embarrasses me. But I'm so happy about it! You are the most positive person I have ever met.

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Nah there's nothing to be embarrassed of ((:
And you can make anyone smile, this is no lie!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I wish everyone was as positive, thoughtful and kind as you. There's another girl who likes the person I likes!!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
And I wish every good person has someone so kind and comforting like you :decayed: Uh, oh... so is it kind of a love triangle or something? I'm just a little curious heheh

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're S P E N T A F R I C U L A R at everything!! (Except making sense :rofl: )
Uh what do you mean :anxious:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Dang I like that :rofl:
And you're the best tea spiller!!!!!!! (jk yk xd)

You are not you when you are sane.