Girls vs boys
-5
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Girls vs boys
-6
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
-7 (oof we were doing so well earlier)
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Girls vs boys
-8 @Damion White we won we're restarting
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
-9 Ooh nice!!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Girls vs boys
-10
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
-11
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Girls vs boys
-12
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Girls vs boys
-13
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Girls vs boys
-14
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |