Compliment the person above you!
Your PFP is really cool and you have a cute ency!
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
Your codes for literally everything is so nice! Like ur ency, signature, etc
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
Compliment the person above you!
I really love your ency!!! And your pfp's beautiful!!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
cute pfp
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Compliment the person above you!
You seem like an experienced person!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Amigo!!! I like your vibes fr!!!!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
you're so rich!
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |
Compliment the person above you!
And you're so kind and amazing!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
youre a really active user! (dedicated)
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |