Compliment the person above you! GAME

You’re so sweet (at least to me you are)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your PFP is really cool and you have a cute ency!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your codes for literally everything is so nice! Like ur ency, signature, etc

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really love your ency!!! And your pfp's beautiful!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
cute pfp

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like an experienced person!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Amigo!!! I like your vibes fr!!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you're so rich!

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Compliment the person above you! GAME
And you're so kind and amazing!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
youre a really active user! (dedicated)

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile