Girls vs boys
8
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |
Girls vs boys
10 fancy seeing you here
Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie
Girls vs boys
12 hiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie
Girls vs boys
14 

Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie
Girls vs boys
LOL 15
'Tis true, tbh
I DON'T HAVE A GOOD COMEBACK RIGHT NOW, so take this chocolate frog!
'Tis true, tbh
I DON'T HAVE A GOOD COMEBACK RIGHT NOW, so take this chocolate frog!
Girls vs boys
14
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Girls vs boys
PRAT WE WERE VIBING THATS MY BESTIE ANS UR MY BESTIE AND I HAVE A LOT OF BESTIES
15
15
Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie