What does it mean to you?

Reference

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

What does it mean to you?
Books

Death in not opposite of life. It is a part of life

What does it mean to you?
writing

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

What does it mean to you?
Story

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

What does it mean to you?
Fun

What does it mean to you?
I can't help it

Food

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

What does it mean to you?
cooking

Death in not opposite of life. It is a part of life

What does it mean to you?
Egg

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Meat

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her