Girls vs boys

2 (( :) ))

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
3

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Girls vs boys
2

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
3 😋

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Girls vs boys
4

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
3

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
2

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Girls vs boys
3

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
2

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Girls vs boys
3

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her