Girls vs boys

-1 so silly im not doing anymore

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Girls vs boys
-2

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
-3

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Girls vs boys
-4

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
-5

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Girls vs boys
-6

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
-7

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Girls vs boys
-8

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
-9

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Girls vs boys
-10

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones