Girls vs boys
25
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Girls vs boys
24
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Girls vs boys
25
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |
Girls vs boys
25
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Girls vs boys
26
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |
Girls vs boys
25
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Girls vs boys
26...
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |
Girls vs boys
25 >:[
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Girls vs boys
26!! Also im in the process of writing my reply for your rp thread until I lost it accidentally ;-;
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |