What song are you currently listening to?
The room where it happens - Hamilton
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
What song are you currently listening to?
Smells Like Teen Spirit- Nirvana
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What song are you currently listening to?
MAMMAMIA- Måneskin
What song are you currently listening to?
Ends of the earth- Lord Huron
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
What song are you currently listening to?
See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Sudden Shower - Eclipse
iykyk
iykyk
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
What song are you currently listening to?
Chills - Mickey Valen
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
The Universe Inside - Riverdale, Season 7 (Camila Mendes and Lili Reinhart)
Reducio
[BETTY]
Have you ever caught a glimpse of your reflection in the mirror
And wondered if the person that you saw was even you?
Everyone applauding, it's a perfect presentation
Nobody would ever have a clue
[VERONICA]
They look at me and figure she's a girl who's got it easy
I cruise through life while Daddy feeds me with a silver spoon
But if they caught a glimpse of all my doubts and hesitations
Tell me, would they sing a different tune?
[BETTY & VERONICA]
There's a universe inside
That no one else can see
A world inside
Where I'm alone with me
You can spend a lifetime looking deep in someone's eyes
And never see the universe inside
[VERONICA]
I'm scared to show what's underneath, I cover it with makeup
It's dark and petty, I know, but I need to be the best
[BETTY]
And all they ever see is only part of the equation
Don't they realize I'm so much more?
See upcoming pop shows
Get tickets for your favorite artists
You might also like
FINA
Bad Bunny & Young Miko
Gently
Drake
This Wish
Ariana DeBose
[BETTY & VERONICA]
If only I could find a way
To show them all so they would say
How we want to see the real you shining
Then I would never have to be
Afraid of nightmares or my dreams
So if you want me, you know where to find me
[BETTY, VERONICA, BETTY & VERONICA]
There's a universe inside (There's a universe inside)
You must have one, too
A world inside (Inside me)
No one ever knew
I wish I noticed, but I never took the time
To look beyond the surface
And finally see the universe inside you
Inside you
[BETTY & VERONICA]
I hope that someday someone looks into my eyes
And finally sees the universe inside
Have you ever caught a glimpse of your reflection in the mirror
And wondered if the person that you saw was even you?
Everyone applauding, it's a perfect presentation
Nobody would ever have a clue
[VERONICA]
They look at me and figure she's a girl who's got it easy
I cruise through life while Daddy feeds me with a silver spoon
But if they caught a glimpse of all my doubts and hesitations
Tell me, would they sing a different tune?
[BETTY & VERONICA]
There's a universe inside
That no one else can see
A world inside
Where I'm alone with me
You can spend a lifetime looking deep in someone's eyes
And never see the universe inside
[VERONICA]
I'm scared to show what's underneath, I cover it with makeup
It's dark and petty, I know, but I need to be the best
[BETTY]
And all they ever see is only part of the equation
Don't they realize I'm so much more?
See upcoming pop shows
Get tickets for your favorite artists
You might also like
FINA
Bad Bunny & Young Miko
Gently
Drake
This Wish
Ariana DeBose
[BETTY & VERONICA]
If only I could find a way
To show them all so they would say
How we want to see the real you shining
Then I would never have to be
Afraid of nightmares or my dreams
So if you want me, you know where to find me
[BETTY, VERONICA, BETTY & VERONICA]
There's a universe inside (There's a universe inside)
You must have one, too
A world inside (Inside me)
No one ever knew
I wish I noticed, but I never took the time
To look beyond the surface
And finally see the universe inside you
Inside you
[BETTY & VERONICA]
I hope that someday someone looks into my eyes
And finally sees the universe inside
"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele
What song are you currently listening to?
This Is What Winter Feels Like - JVKE
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Billieeeeee Eilish - WILDFLOWER
We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be
Stamina: 8 | Evasion: 7 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 8 | ArcPower: 3 | Accuracy: 7
Ability - Evasive Maneuvers 2x