Girls vs boys

25

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Girls vs boys
24

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Girls vs boys
23

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Girls vs boys
24

I am out with lanterns looking for myself - Emily Dickinson

Girls vs boys
25

Girls vs boys
24

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
25 :yes:

Girls vs boys
26

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
25

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Girls vs boys
24

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas