What does it mean to you?
Yeah, I don't even know if the NBA is American football, soccer, or another sport...* looks up * Basketball. Oh, okay.
Homework...
Homework...
What does it mean to you?
Pride. That I signed up for the adult campus in my city, and am going to be going this upcoming School year. I am proud of myself.
What does it mean to you?
That's so cool, yep you should be proud of yourself!!!
June pride month!!
June pride month!!
You are not you when you are sane.
What does it mean to you?
Rest
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What does it mean to you?
My life
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
What does it mean to you?
Everything
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.