Compliment the person above you! GAME

cute pfp

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your ency's really pretty

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really like talking to you through owls, and your pfp and character are beautifullll!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I don't think we've really interacted, but I'm sure you're cool, and I love your ency, especially the 1st page!!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
wow is that a new pfp ash? love ittt!!! so cute <3

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Tysm Ayumi!!! tho I'm trying to make a better pfp... I didn't want a red lipstick for Ash :sweatingbullets:
I really love your personality cuz you're too sweet!!! Also, I love how your pfp wears a t-shirt having your picture!!! if I'm not wrong?
Last edited by Ash Brown on 3 Jul 2024, 17:51, edited 1 time in total.

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Wow wow wow my cute friend! What is this profile photo? I love it! very good!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thank you~ <3
Hiya Alli!!! Your compliments can make anyone smile, you knew that?

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
loving the new pfp, you're super sweet and a great friend!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Meanie but snacks

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15