What song are you currently listening to?

Very Nice - SEVENTEEN

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

What song are you currently listening to?
Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Newtons law- John Michael Howell

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

What song are you currently listening to?
Ddaeng!! - BTS

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
It’s not unusual- Tom Jones

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

What song are you currently listening to?
Outro: Tear - BTS

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Hey Tayo (Tayo Opening Theme Song) - ENHYPEN

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

What song are you currently listening to?
Non stop - Hamilton

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

What song are you currently listening to?
Moonchild - RM

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Bailey Glade wrote: 1 Jul 2024, 19:38 Non stop - Hamilton
omg non stop goes hard >>>>>
without me - eminem

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]