What song are you currently listening to?

Alexandria Clark wrote: 1 Jul 2024, 19:07
Ash Brown wrote: 1 Jul 2024, 19:06
Alexandria Clark wrote: 1 Jul 2024, 18:55
Ash Brown wrote: 1 Jul 2024, 18:54 Never Gonna give you up - Rick Astley NAH IM ADDICTED TO IT
CORALINE - maneskin that's not healthy. i think you have a problem
HOW D'YOU KNOW? :) *flashes a creepy smile*
I Sent My Therapist to Therapy - Alec Benjamin How to stop listening to this song for at least a minute
vengo dalla luna - yeah.... it's maneskin
idk bro, it's such a good song. I'm currently obsessing with this angry Italian band tho
I think I'm gonna look up this band tomorrow, yep that's in my top bucket list now
Seaside - SEB I'm going on a date w/ my bf (jk i got none THANK GOD) laptop

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
TOPLINE - Stray Kids

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

What song are you currently listening to?
100 bad days - AJR

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

What song are you currently listening to?
000000 - A.Chal

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Pacienceia y fe - in the heights

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

What song are you currently listening to?
Me Porto Bonito - Bad Bunny

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
You’ve got a friend in me- Randy newman

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

What song are you currently listening to?
Titi Me Pregunto - bad Bunny

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
So what - P!nk

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

What song are you currently listening to?
So What - BTS nah no cap i swear its rlly playing on my spotify rn

You are not you when you are sane.