What song are you currently listening to?
Mind is a Prison - Alec Benjamin cus he's the best
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
sacrifice tomorrow - alec benjamin yes he isss
What song are you currently listening to?
heheh what's your fav song by him btw?
Must Have Been the Wind - Alec Benjamin
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
I'm Gonna Be Strong (Cyndi Lauper) -
Lyrics
Lyrics
Reducio
I can see
You're slipping away from me
And you're so afraid
That I'll plead with you to stay
But I'm gonna be strong
And let you go your way
Love is gone
There's no sense in holding on
And your pity now
Would be more than I could bare
But I'm gonna be strong
And pretend I don't care
I'm gonna be strong
And stand as tall as I can
I'm gonna be strong
And let you go along
And take it like a man
When you say it's the end
I'll hand you a line
I'll smile and say
Don't you worry I'm fine
But you'll never know darling
After you kiss me goodbye
How I'll break down and cry
You're slipping away from me
And you're so afraid
That I'll plead with you to stay
But I'm gonna be strong
And let you go your way
Love is gone
There's no sense in holding on
And your pity now
Would be more than I could bare
But I'm gonna be strong
And pretend I don't care
I'm gonna be strong
And stand as tall as I can
I'm gonna be strong
And let you go along
And take it like a man
When you say it's the end
I'll hand you a line
I'll smile and say
Don't you worry I'm fine
But you'll never know darling
After you kiss me goodbye
How I'll break down and cry
"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele
What song are you currently listening to?
Christmas tree - V
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
MEGAVERSE - Stray Kids
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
What song are you currently listening to?
I LOVE THAT SONG EVEN IF IM NOT A STAY
There's Nothing Holding Me Back - Shawn Mendes
There's Nothing Holding Me Back - Shawn Mendes
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
pick me or sacrifice tomorrowAsh Brown wrote: 30 Jun 2024, 07:19heheh what's your fav song by him btw?
Must Have Been the Wind - Alec Benjamin
VALENTINE - Maneskin
What song are you currently listening to?
Love myself- Andy grammer
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade