12 Mar 2024, 12:30
The Tea & Service Club
Can I join both clubs? Thanks!Name: Kaitlyn Connor
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
12 Mar 2024, 12:35
The Tea & Service Club
Name: Violet Rohr
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Only the tea club rn pls!
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Only the tea club rn pls!
12 Mar 2024, 21:28
The Tea & Service Club
there is just one club, a combination club of two former clubs. would you like to be a member of the tea and service club? that's the only club that still exists...Violet Rohr wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 12:35 Name: Violet Rohr
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Only the tea club rn pls!
it's just one club! adding you nowKaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 12:30Can I join both clubs? Thanks!Name: Kaitlyn Connor
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
12 Mar 2024, 21:42
The Tea & Service Club
it's just one club! adding you nowKaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 12:30Can I join both clubs? Thanks!Name: Kaitlyn Connor
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
[/quote]
Sorry! I misunderstood the first post! But, yes, I’d love to!
12 Mar 2024, 21:44
The Tea & Service Club
Sorry! I misunderstood the first post! But, yes, I’d love to!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:42it's just one club! adding you nowKaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 12:30Can I join both clubs? Thanks!Name: Kaitlyn Connor
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
[/quote]
lol no worries, i can see why that'd be confusing
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
13 Mar 2024, 03:24
The Tea & Service Club
Alr then! Add me!Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:28there is just one club, a combination club of two former clubs. would you like to be a member of the tea and service club? that's the only club that still exists...Violet Rohr wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 12:35 Name: Violet Rohr
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Only the tea club rn pls!
it's just one club! adding you nowKaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 12:30Can I join both clubs? Thanks!Name: Kaitlyn Connor
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
13 Mar 2024, 15:41
The Tea & Service Club
sounds good!Violet Rohr wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:24Alr then! Add me!Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:28there is just one club, a combination club of two former clubs. would you like to be a member of the tea and service club? that's the only club that still exists...Violet Rohr wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 12:35 Name: Violet Rohr
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Only the tea club rn pls!
it's just one club! adding you nowKaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 12:30Can I join both clubs? Thanks!Name: Kaitlyn Connor
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
1 Jul 2024, 18:25
The Tea & Service Club
Adding you now!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
27 Sep 2024, 21:29
The Tea & Service Club
helloooooooo everyone
Y'all have 7 days to post in this thread and say if you'd like to remain part of the club, or if you'd like to be removed. If you don't post in those 7 days, you will be removed from the roster, and if you want to rejoin after being renewed, you'll simply have to re fill out the form
Please ignore any tags of people who have new characters, thats part of the reason im doing this revamp!
I'll set up the new club meeting for the new school year in the next 3 weeks (hopefully).
At the end of 7 days I will start the club thread (albeit a little late) and tag those who have posted beneath this post and will also update the roster to the active members.
Thank you!
-Bailey
members:
Bailey Glade - Co President and Leader
@Kim Sato - co president - co leader
@Kayla Realma
@Taizu Miyashiro
@Keith Moore
@ cicely woods
@ Daphne Sapphirus
@Kaitlyn Connor
@Violet Rohr
@Rose Wemberly
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade