Compliment the person above you! GAME

Your kindness shines brighter than Lumos Alli!!! I think I'm lucky to have you as a friend heheh

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
They may ask me how it feels to have a great friend because I have you! Wow, I'm glad if I am worthy of these words.

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're worthy of everything good that exists!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Oh I already have you so I don't need to have the beautiful things that exist! I love giving compliments!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Oh I'm HORRIBLE at giving compliments or even talking lol (yep IRL I am)
I can bet you're a happy place for everyone who knows you!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I doubt it after the kind words you gave me. Oh, of all the wonderful people on this site, you are one of my favorites! I never regret being friends with you, I only regret why I didn't know you before!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
uhm heheh but that's real for me IRL :decayed:
Yep I should've known you before too! You're one of the sweetest people I'd met on HiO!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ash you're such a lovely cinammon roll. Super kind to everybody 💛

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're one of them too— the kindest person on Hio!!! And you're really helpful to everyone!!!! <3 as I've seen in the Let's chat thread :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Aww I do my best! It helps when everyone here is so nice and welcoming... Like you! 💛

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone