What song are you currently listening to?

Mind is a Prison - Alec Benjamin cus he's the best

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Ash Brown wrote: 29 Jun 2024, 14:30 Mind is a Prison - Alec Benjamin cus he's the best
sacrifice tomorrow - alec benjamin yes he isss

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

What song are you currently listening to?
the prophecy- Taylor Swift

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

What song are you currently listening to?
Alexandria Clark wrote: 29 Jun 2024, 22:37
Ash Brown wrote: 29 Jun 2024, 14:30 Mind is a Prison - Alec Benjamin cus he's the best
sacrifice tomorrow - alec benjamin yes he isss
heheh what's your fav song by him btw?
Must Have Been the Wind - Alec Benjamin

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
I'm Gonna Be Strong (Cyndi Lauper) -

Lyrics
Reducio
I can see
You're slipping away from me
And you're so afraid
That I'll plead with you to stay
But I'm gonna be strong
And let you go your way

Love is gone
There's no sense in holding on
And your pity now
Would be more than I could bare
But I'm gonna be strong
And pretend I don't care

I'm gonna be strong
And stand as tall as I can
I'm gonna be strong
And let you go along
And take it like a man

When you say it's the end
I'll hand you a line
I'll smile and say
Don't you worry I'm fine
But you'll never know darling
After you kiss me goodbye
How I'll break down and cry

"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele

What song are you currently listening to?
Christmas tree - V

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
MEGAVERSE - Stray Kids

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

What song are you currently listening to?
I LOVE THAT SONG EVEN IF IM NOT A STAY
There's Nothing Holding Me Back - Shawn Mendes

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Ash Brown wrote: 30 Jun 2024, 07:19
Alexandria Clark wrote: 29 Jun 2024, 22:37
Ash Brown wrote: 29 Jun 2024, 14:30 Mind is a Prison - Alec Benjamin cus he's the best
sacrifice tomorrow - alec benjamin yes he isss
heheh what's your fav song by him btw?
Must Have Been the Wind - Alec Benjamin
pick me or sacrifice tomorrow
VALENTINE - Maneskin

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

What song are you currently listening to?
Love myself- Andy grammer

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade