Compliment the person above you!
You’re rlly helpful and kind, and I also love your pfp!
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Compliment the person above you!
Ohmigosh I love your pfp too! Not to mention you're fun to chat with!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Compliment the person above you!
You're a lovely person and just bring so many good vibes to the community!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Compliment the person above you!
You're sweet and kind to everyone, which makes me love your personality and want to know you more!!!!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You're adorable I love your personality !!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
Love your pfp, your ency's drop dead cool and yep love ur personality too!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Your name and pfp are so cute! And you're so fun to chat with in games!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Compliment the person above you!
Your name is legit so cool
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Compliment the person above you!
Your ency is so pretty!!!
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |