Non-binary characters wands
Hello- my non-binary character gets addressed as miss on the wand screen, and now that I come to think of it my original registration owls to. I use both mobile and desktop, and Google Chrome on both
Screenshot:
Screenshot:
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Non-binary characters wands
@Cass Ito Is this happening even with your character’s gender set to non-binary? (Edit profile and then under the character option, the option to set gender should be above the birthday)
Stamina: 10 | Evasion: 14 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 17 | ArcPower: 12 | Accuracy: 17
Perfectionist I & II, Fearless, Spell Spread, Nonverbal Magic
iNPC Vyacheslav Aleksandrovich Preobrazhensky
Non-binary characters wands
The writer of this site does not speak English, they may not know how to translate the courtesy titles alongside the pronouns or be aware of courtesy titles specifically in response to gender identity. While it may seem like a small alteration, nothing is small when you look at the back end. I am sorry, this may be a limitation of the systems in place. If it is viable for this to be updated, hopefully the writer will be able to update this.
For the record, we recognize as people your preferred pronoun and identity. Some of our systems however may not be able to reflect this intention.
For the record, we recognize as people your preferred pronoun and identity. Some of our systems however may not be able to reflect this intention.
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
Non-binary characters wands
Hi! Could I use a "Dear" + surname instead of Mrs or Mr?
Non-binary characters wands
I'm not non-binary myself but I believe dear would work fine. Another commonly used one is Mx
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Non-binary characters wands
I strongly suggest Dear as this is neutral. When we get too into specific group recognized terms, it becomes confusing for the varied languages.
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.