Compliment the person above you! GAME

I love RP'ing with you. You have a very nice personality

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Cute!!! And your name's really beautiful!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you're a super fun person and i absolutely love talking to you!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love how your so kind to everyone and I loveee
your pfp!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your pfp first of all it's a new one right?, and you're really interesting!!! Love your personality!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
i really love your name! it’s so pretty

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your quote is great and so is the name!<3

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Alli!!! Ur the sweetest Gryffindor I'd ever seen!!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ash! You are my one and only Hufflepuff friend! :wow:

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really like your pfp! heterochromia it´s so :love2:

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"