What song are you currently listening to?
We are the church (Christopher walker
What song are you currently listening to?
IDOL- BTS ft. Nicki Minaj
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
im not good at being happy - Thomas Reid
What song are you currently listening to?
Moral of the Story - Ashe
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Omg I'm listening to Moral of the Story ft. Niall Horan -Ashe ☼ I'm also seeing Niall live in concert in like less than 2 daysss
Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie
What song are you currently listening to?
That song slayys!!! Also wow I've never ever been to a concert lol 

Moscow Mule - Bad Bunny


Moscow Mule - Bad Bunny
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Blue-Billie Eilish
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What song are you currently listening to?
Tití Me Preguntó - Bad Bunny
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
I Lost Someone by Fabian Secon nightcore version!
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |
What song are you currently listening to?
Adivino - Myke Towers ft. Bad Bunny
You are not you when you are sane.