What does it mean to you?

Stressed.

In a crucifixation ecstasy, lying cross-chequed in agony...
Stamina: 10 × Evasion: 15 × Strength: 0 × Wisdom: 5 × Arcane Power: 0 × Accuracy: 11
Adult Account: Xailah Alptraum-Leveret

What does it mean to you?
True.

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
False.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

What does it mean to you?
Xailah Alptraum-Leveret wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 18:40 False.
Lies

Sidenote : Your oc name is so cool and your lore is so intriguing


Have you seen apocalypse from x-men? Your character has a somewhat of a similar vibe to him

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

What does it mean to you?
Prat Pass wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 18:46
Xailah Alptraum-Leveret wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 18:40 False.
Lies

Sidenote : Your oc name is so cool and your lore is so intriguing


Have you seen apocalypse from x-men? Your character has a somewhat of a similar vibe to him
dishonesty

ikr!! I will admit I read through Xailah's entire ency, I love the family lore!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

What does it mean to you?
Life...??

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
death go to the page before to get context

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

What does it mean to you?
yeahs I just did heheh
Ghosts 👻🔪

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Poltergeist.

Thank you Prat and Alexandria! That means a lot to me. I know her profile is a bit all over the place due to reorganizing, but I'm glad you both enjoyed what sense you could make of the mess. 😂 I'm vaguely familiar with Apocalypse! I'm not well-versed with the X-Men comics but I remember the movie he was introduced in. He was a pretty neat villain so I'll take that as a compliment.

You both have some pretty neat characters yourselves (not to mention well rounded, I thoroughly enjoyed reading through both of your bios) and I'm interested in how they may develop over time!

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

What does it mean to you?
Peeves!

You are not you when you are sane.