Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Alexandria Clark wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 05:58
Kenzie Thatcher wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 05:56 I am gladly accepting any and all nearly parasite friends! lol. anyways, I'm thinking about changing my signature. If I post some options, are you two cool with helping me pick?
yeah ofc

prat don't be a butthead
i'm gonna shove your ic into the lake after we share snacks

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 05:58
Alexandria Clark wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 05:58
Kenzie Thatcher wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 05:56 I am gladly accepting any and all nearly parasite friends! lol. anyways, I'm thinking about changing my signature. If I post some options, are you two cool with helping me pick?
yeah ofc

prat don't be a butthead
i'm gonna shove your ic into the lake after we share snacks
lmao okay! js be expected to be pulled in as well

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Kenzie Thatcher wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 05:56 I am gladly accepting any and all nearly parasite friends! lol. anyways, I'm thinking about changing my signature. If I post some options, are you two cool with helping me pick?
Welcome to hio Kenzie! You might not be new but I just haven't seen you around before lol

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
K so the first one is a quote i wrote myself like in 2019

"Courage is not being fearless. It's being scared to death, but doing it anyway." idk about that one tbh

the rest are ones I'm stealing from Pinterest lol

"As long as the sun is there, the moon will always shine"

"Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies"

Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
i like the second one

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
i rly like this one: "Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies"

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 06:00
Kenzie Thatcher wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 05:56 I am gladly accepting any and all nearly parasite friends! lol. anyways, I'm thinking about changing my signature. If I post some options, are you two cool with helping me pick?
Welcome to hio Kenzie! You might not be new but I just haven't seen you around before lol
thank you! I joined about a month ago lol. I'm still learning the ropes, but I've been doing Harry Potter RP sites since like 2018

Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Kenzie Thatcher wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 06:05
Cass Ito wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 06:00
Kenzie Thatcher wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 05:56 I am gladly accepting any and all nearly parasite friends! lol. anyways, I'm thinking about changing my signature. If I post some options, are you two cool with helping me pick?
Welcome to hio Kenzie! You might not be new but I just haven't seen you around before lol
thank you! I joined about a month ago lol. I'm still learning the ropes, but I've been doing Harry Potter RP sites since like 2018
Impressive! I'm also a may joiner though slightly earlier than you, and had not done anything like this before

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 06:06
Kenzie Thatcher wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 06:05
Cass Ito wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 06:00
Kenzie Thatcher wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 05:56 I am gladly accepting any and all nearly parasite friends! lol. anyways, I'm thinking about changing my signature. If I post some options, are you two cool with helping me pick?
Welcome to hio Kenzie! You might not be new but I just haven't seen you around before lol
thank you! I joined about a month ago lol. I'm still learning the ropes, but I've been doing Harry Potter RP sites since like 2018
Impressive! I'm also a may joiner though slightly earlier than you, and had not done anything like this before
Yeah he only beat me up behind the school lab before

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 06:07
Cass Ito wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 06:06
Kenzie Thatcher wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 06:05
Cass Ito wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 06:00
Kenzie Thatcher wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 05:56 I am gladly accepting any and all nearly parasite friends! lol. anyways, I'm thinking about changing my signature. If I post some options, are you two cool with helping me pick?
Welcome to hio Kenzie! You might not be new but I just haven't seen you around before lol
thank you! I joined about a month ago lol. I'm still learning the ropes, but I've been doing Harry Potter RP sites since like 2018
Impressive! I'm also a may joiner though slightly earlier than you, and had not done anything like this before
Yeah he only beat me up behind the school lab before
Prat enjoys causing chaos and telling lies, don't mind him

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones