Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Alexandria Clark wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 05:44 fr
shut up , don't add fr after my catchphrase

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Kenzie Thatcher wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 05:45 anyways hi, I'm Kenzie.
Hi Kenzie


Her saying anyway reminds me of aston

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 05:45
Alexandria Clark wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 05:44 fr
shut up , don't add fr after my catchphrase
too bad loser

hi kenzie! I'm alex, or rhea if you prefer. this is prat, my bestie!
yeah I was gonna say that

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 05:47
Prat Pass wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 05:45
Alexandria Clark wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 05:44 fr
shut up , don't add fr after my catchphrase
too bad loser

hi kenzie! I'm alex, or rhea if you prefer. this is prat, my bestie!
yeah I was gonna say that
Lies, i was walking along the lake and this woman attached herself to me and is now not leaving

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
omg hello hello. very nice to meet you!! tbh I feel awkward just butting in here randomly, but I need more friends lol

Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 05:48
Alexandria Clark wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 05:47
Prat Pass wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 05:45
Alexandria Clark wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 05:44 fr
shut up , don't add fr after my catchphrase
too bad loser

hi kenzie! I'm alex, or rhea if you prefer. this is prat, my bestie!
yeah I was gonna say that
Lies, i was walking along the lake and this woman attached herself to me and is now not leaving
I'm like a parasite!
kenzie, we can be friends.... heheheheheehheheheheh I promise I'm not evil....

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Kenzie Thatcher wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 05:50 omg hello hello. very nice to meet you!! tbh I feel awkward just butting in here randomly, but I need more friends lol
We all do,unfortunately or fortunately

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I am gladly accepting any and all nearly parasite friends! lol. anyways, I'm thinking about changing my signature. If I post some options, are you two cool with helping me pick?

Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Kenzie Thatcher wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 05:56 I am gladly accepting any and all nearly parasite friends! lol. anyways, I'm thinking about changing my signature. If I post some options, are you two cool with helping me pick?
sure, alex is always free

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Kenzie Thatcher wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 05:56 I am gladly accepting any and all nearly parasite friends! lol. anyways, I'm thinking about changing my signature. If I post some options, are you two cool with helping me pick?
yeah ofc

prat don't be a butthead

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov