What does it mean to you?
Flawed Perfection
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
What does it mean to you?
precious
What does it mean to you?
Mordor
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
What does it mean to you?
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
What does it mean to you?
PATRIOTISM
OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEE--
I'm actually American, by the way; I'm just joshing around, hahah! I'm not directly making fun of America, but also am, in a light-hearted and non-serious way
OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEE--
I'm actually American, by the way; I'm just joshing around, hahah! I'm not directly making fun of America, but also am, in a light-hearted and non-serious way
Last edited by Natalie Anderson on 20 Jun 2024, 22:16, edited 1 time in total.