Children Of Chaos

Goodnight my family!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

Children Of Chaos
GOOD MORNING MY FAMILY :3

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

Children Of Chaos
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: 28 May 2026, 19:42
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 28 May 2026, 18:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 May 2026, 18:18 @Lorenzo Abel Charles i srsly mean it when i say u wont be able to handle me
Try me
Im a black belt in Kickboxing, Taekwondo, Mui Thai and Karate
And a grandmaster in Sun Breathing like YORIICHI
DID I HEAR KICKBOXING 😍

ALSO Avery, Bree, Lorenzo, yall are grounded for messing my house
Fair

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

Children Of Chaos
Can I join this?

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." — George Bernard Shaw

Children Of Chaos
Tes Cadell wrote: 28 May 2026, 19:43 80 pages in 29 hours is mad
We are the children of chaos.
Chaos = mad
( ^▽ ^ )

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

Children Of Chaos
(´▽`)♪
GOOD MORNING FAMILY
(^ v ^)

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

Children Of Chaos
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 29 May 2026, 02:56 (´▽`)♪
GOOD MORNING FAMILY
(^ v ^)
The emojis r so cute

hello rp wit me please

Children Of Chaos
Chatt Auclair wrote: 29 May 2026, 02:57
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 29 May 2026, 02:56 (´▽`)♪
GOOD MORNING FAMILY
(^ v ^)
The emojis r so cute
I have a kindle, changed the keyboard to japanese and there was an emoticon section
(^ v ^)

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

Children Of Chaos
*walks in the door holding an adorable LIVING chicken*

Everyone say hi to Billy, we are keeping him!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

Children Of Chaos
Hullo Billy!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff