Children Of Chaos

Lily Clarke wrote: 57 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: 58 minutes ago
Lily Clarke wrote: 58 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:37
Lilly Lightwood wrote: Today, 16:03

Why not?
Stomach pain..
Same.....
That problem?? For me it is..
Yup....I can't get up from the bed......
I understand.. thank God tomorrow's a holiday!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: 56 minutes ago
Lily Clarke wrote: 57 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: 58 minutes ago
Lily Clarke wrote: 58 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:37

Stomach pain..
Same.....
That problem?? For me it is..
Yup....I can't get up from the bed......
I understand.. thank God tomorrow's a holiday!
And the 2 days after that....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Children Of Chaos
Lily Clarke wrote: 56 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: 56 minutes ago
Lily Clarke wrote: 57 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: 58 minutes ago
Lily Clarke wrote: 58 minutes ago

Same.....
That problem?? For me it is..
Yup....I can't get up from the bed......
I understand.. thank God tomorrow's a holiday!
And the 2 days after that....
Saturday is not a holiday ig..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: 50 minutes ago
Lily Clarke wrote: 56 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: 56 minutes ago
Lily Clarke wrote: 57 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: 58 minutes ago

That problem?? For me it is..
Yup....I can't get up from the bed......
I understand.. thank God tomorrow's a holiday!
And the 2 days after that....
Saturday is not a holiday ig..
It is for me~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Children Of Chaos
Lily Clarke wrote: 49 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: 50 minutes ago
Lily Clarke wrote: 56 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: 56 minutes ago
Lily Clarke wrote: 57 minutes ago
Yup....I can't get up from the bed......
I understand.. thank God tomorrow's a holiday!
And the 2 days after that....
Saturday is not a holiday ig..
It is for me~
Ohh gooddd

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."