Children Of Chaos

*doesn't see nicola and steps on her*

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

Children Of Chaos
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 19:20 *doesn't see nicola and steps on her*
... WHAT IS UR PROBLEM?

"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"

Children Of Chaos
Nicola Parker wrote: Yesterday, 19:46
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 19:20 *doesn't see nicola and steps on her*
... WHAT IS UR PROBLEM?
MY PROBLEM?! You're the weird one rolling around!

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

Children Of Chaos
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 20:03
Nicola Parker wrote: Yesterday, 19:46
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 19:20 *doesn't see nicola and steps on her*
... WHAT IS UR PROBLEM?
MY PROBLEM?! You're the weird one rolling around!
I'M THE WEIRD ONE? YOU'RE THE BLIND ONE WHO CAN'T SEE PEOPLE!!!

"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"

Children Of Chaos
Nicola Parker wrote: Yesterday, 20:05
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 20:03
Nicola Parker wrote: Yesterday, 19:46
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 19:20 *doesn't see nicola and steps on her*
... WHAT IS UR PROBLEM?
MY PROBLEM?! You're the weird one rolling around!
I'M THE WEIRD ONE? YOU'RE THE BLIND ONE WHO CAN'T SEE PEOPLE!!!
MAYBE I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE YOU IF YOU WERE AT AN EYE LEVEL!!! NOT ACTIN' A FOOL!

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

Children Of Chaos
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 20:07
Nicola Parker wrote: Yesterday, 20:05
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 20:03
Nicola Parker wrote: Yesterday, 19:46
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 19:20 *doesn't see nicola and steps on her*
... WHAT IS UR PROBLEM?
MY PROBLEM?! You're the weird one rolling around!
I'M THE WEIRD ONE? YOU'RE THE BLIND ONE WHO CAN'T SEE PEOPLE!!!
MAYBE I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE YOU IF YOU WERE AT AN EYE LEVEL!!! NOT ACTIN' A FOOL!
I'm not the fool here! YOU ARE!

"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"

Children Of Chaos
Nicola Parker wrote: Yesterday, 20:08
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 20:07
Nicola Parker wrote: Yesterday, 20:05
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 20:03
Nicola Parker wrote: Yesterday, 19:46

... WHAT IS UR PROBLEM?
MY PROBLEM?! You're the weird one rolling around!
I'M THE WEIRD ONE? YOU'RE THE BLIND ONE WHO CAN'T SEE PEOPLE!!!
MAYBE I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE YOU IF YOU WERE AT AN EYE LEVEL!!! NOT ACTIN' A FOOL!
I'm not the fool here! YOU ARE!
How am I the fool here? Tell me at least three good reason

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

Children Of Chaos
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 20:14
Nicola Parker wrote: Yesterday, 20:08
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 20:07
Nicola Parker wrote: Yesterday, 20:05
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 20:03

MY PROBLEM?! You're the weird one rolling around!
I'M THE WEIRD ONE? YOU'RE THE BLIND ONE WHO CAN'T SEE PEOPLE!!!
MAYBE I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE YOU IF YOU WERE AT AN EYE LEVEL!!! NOT ACTIN' A FOOL!
I'm not the fool here! YOU ARE!
How am I the fool here? Tell me at least three good reason
1. You're BLIND
2. You're LOUD
3. YOU'RE POOR!!! UGH!

"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"

Children Of Chaos
night guys~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



Children Of Chaos
Nicola Parker wrote: Yesterday, 20:19
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 20:14
Nicola Parker wrote: Yesterday, 20:08
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 20:07
Nicola Parker wrote: Yesterday, 20:05

I'M THE WEIRD ONE? YOU'RE THE BLIND ONE WHO CAN'T SEE PEOPLE!!!
MAYBE I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE YOU IF YOU WERE AT AN EYE LEVEL!!! NOT ACTIN' A FOOL!
I'm not the fool here! YOU ARE!
How am I the fool here? Tell me at least three good reason
1. You're BLIND
2. You're LOUD
3. YOU'RE POOR!!! UGH!
Okay kids, Nicola AND Willow. What is happening here exactly?

Night Lily!


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then