Last person to post wins!
How much money do you have in your purse right now? An amazing friend of mine gave me her permission slip because I was going to do a RP in the RoR.
the bus pass is so expensive tho
Irene Stone wrote: Today, 07:42Ohh lol me tooBella Light wrote: Today, 07:08 I did a couple of the hws but they were all so long and I honestly kept forgetting to do them
![]()
Also I'm saving for November bc I really want the prize for that month lol
And I'm going to do them later when I have more free time
U?
Irene Stone wrote: Today, 07:03Hi (AGAIN) ye I did that a lot too! I was kind of lazy to write so I didn't do much RPs xDBella Light wrote: Today, 06:30 Hi! lol a lot of it was game posts tho! Honestly, I just look around and join random RPs, and whether they will reply is another thing![]()
btw did u do the homeworks?
Yeaahhh I rly want the bus pass and the fake permission slip so I can go around places that aren't opened to me yet
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Last person to post wins!
I have only 20 gals (total) (14 gals excluding the items)Bella Light wrote: 54 minutes ago How much money do you have in your purse right now? An amazing friend of mine gave me her permission slip because I was going to do a RP in the RoR.the bus pass is so expensive tho
![]()
Irene Stone wrote: Today, 07:42Ohh lol me tooBella Light wrote: Today, 07:08 I did a couple of the hws but they were all so long and I honestly kept forgetting to do them
![]()
Also I'm saving for November bc I really want the prize for that month lol
And I'm going to do them later when I have more free time
U?
Irene Stone wrote: Today, 07:03Hi (AGAIN) ye I did that a lot too! I was kind of lazy to write so I didn't do much RPs xDBella Light wrote: Today, 06:30 Hi! lol a lot of it was game posts tho! Honestly, I just look around and join random RPs, and whether they will reply is another thing![]()
btw did u do the homeworks?
Yeaahhh I rly want the bus pass and the fake permission slip so I can go around places that aren't opened to me yet
Woaahhhh ur friend is so niceee! I'm trying doing a LOT of hw so I can get money and stuff
πΓΌπ― πππ° ππ―ΓΆΓπ’π―π’ ππ¬π₯π© ---- 1898
Last person to post wins!
The errands are amazing! I recommend doing the errands, if you haven't already! 
They get you a lot of money at a time
They get you a lot of money at a time
Irene Stone wrote: 50 minutes agoI have only 20 gals (total) (14 gals excluding the items)Bella Light wrote: 54 minutes ago How much money do you have in your purse right now? An amazing friend of mine gave me her permission slip because I was going to do a RP in the RoR.the bus pass is so expensive tho
![]()
Irene Stone wrote: Today, 07:42Ohh lol me tooBella Light wrote: Today, 07:08 I did a couple of the hws but they were all so long and I honestly kept forgetting to do them
![]()
Also I'm saving for November bc I really want the prize for that month lol
And I'm going to do them later when I have more free time
U?
Irene Stone wrote: Today, 07:03
Hi (AGAIN) ye I did that a lot too! I was kind of lazy to write so I didn't do much RPs xD
btw did u do the homeworks?
Yeaahhh I rly want the bus pass and the fake permission slip so I can go around places that aren't opened to me yet
Woaahhhh ur friend is so niceee! I'm trying doing a LOT of hw so I can get money and stuff
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Last person to post wins!
Yeeeaahhh I signed up but then fgt to do it
at least I earned Slytherin 35 points by doing hw
Bella Light wrote: 46 minutes ago The errands are amazing! I recommend doing the errands, if you haven't already!
They get you a lot of money at a time
Irene Stone wrote: 50 minutes agoI have only 20 gals (total) (14 gals excluding the items)Bella Light wrote: 54 minutes ago How much money do you have in your purse right now? An amazing friend of mine gave me her permission slip because I was going to do a RP in the RoR.the bus pass is so expensive tho
![]()
Irene Stone wrote: Today, 07:42Ohh lol me tooBella Light wrote: Today, 07:08 I did a couple of the hws but they were all so long and I honestly kept forgetting to do them
![]()
Also I'm saving for November bc I really want the prize for that month lol
And I'm going to do them later when I have more free time
U?
Yeaahhh I rly want the bus pass and the fake permission slip so I can go around places that aren't opened to me yet
Woaahhhh ur friend is so niceee! I'm trying doing a LOT of hw so I can get money and stuff
πΓΌπ― πππ° ππ―ΓΆΓπ’π―π’ ππ¬π₯π© ---- 1898
Last person to post wins!
WOW that's a lot! You might become one of the top overall winners (actually idk how much last month's top winners got but to me 35 is a lot
)
Irene Stone wrote: 44 minutes ago Yeeeaahhh I signed up but then fgt to do itat least I earned Slytherin 35 points by doing hw
Bella Light wrote: 46 minutes ago The errands are amazing! I recommend doing the errands, if you haven't already!
They get you a lot of money at a time
Irene Stone wrote: 50 minutes agoI have only 20 gals (total) (14 gals excluding the items)Bella Light wrote: 54 minutes ago How much money do you have in your purse right now? An amazing friend of mine gave me her permission slip because I was going to do a RP in the RoR.the bus pass is so expensive tho
![]()
Irene Stone wrote: Today, 07:42
Ohh lol me too
Yeaahhh I rly want the bus pass and the fake permission slip so I can go around places that aren't opened to me yet
Woaahhhh ur friend is so niceee! I'm trying doing a LOT of hw so I can get money and stuff
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Last person to post wins!
I hope I will so i can get the prizeeeeee
but no I'm actually not cuz I did most of it last month
(like I earned 25 points last month and only 10 this month) but I have four hw waiting to be graded lol 
but no I'm actually not cuz I did most of it last month
Bella Light wrote: 24 minutes ago WOW that's a lot! You might become one of the top overall winners (actually idk how much last month's top winners got but to me 35 is a lot)
Irene Stone wrote: 44 minutes ago Yeeeaahhh I signed up but then fgt to do itat least I earned Slytherin 35 points by doing hw
Bella Light wrote: 46 minutes ago The errands are amazing! I recommend doing the errands, if you haven't already!
They get you a lot of money at a time
Irene Stone wrote: 50 minutes agoI have only 20 gals (total) (14 gals excluding the items)Bella Light wrote: 54 minutes ago How much money do you have in your purse right now? An amazing friend of mine gave me her permission slip because I was going to do a RP in the RoR.the bus pass is so expensive tho
![]()
Woaahhhh ur friend is so niceee! I'm trying doing a LOT of hw so I can get money and stuff
πΓΌπ― πππ° ππ―ΓΆΓπ’π―π’ ππ¬π₯π© ---- 1898