Last person to post wins!
Hi!
...the trick to getting through it is singing this song!
The Consensus Song from Percy Jackson right?
...the trick to getting through it is singing this song!
The Consensus Song from Percy Jackson right?
Alex Adams wrote: Yesterday, 21:44 complete this
Ohh golly the roads gettin bumpy cuz I got me some friends who js can't get along oh dear if the teams gettin grumpy the trick to get through it is...
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Last person to post wins!
Hi Bella! Woah u have so many posts *shocked.png
πΓΌπ― πππ° ππ―ΓΆΓπ’π―π’ ππ¬π₯π© ---- 1898
Last person to post wins!
Hi! lol a lot of it was game posts tho! Honestly, I just look around and join random RPs, and whether they will reply is another thing
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Last person to post wins!
But games posts don't counttBella Light wrote: Today, 06:30 Hi! lol a lot of it was game posts tho! Honestly, I just look around and join random RPs, and whether they will reply is another thing![]()
Golly id be a happy boy if they did XD
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
Rlly? I think they count at first but once you reach a certain number of game posts then they don't count anymore...
Unless I did 830 not-game posts? That seems so unlikely....
Unless I did 830 not-game posts? That seems so unlikely....
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 06:37But games posts don't counttBella Light wrote: Today, 06:30 Hi! lol a lot of it was game posts tho! Honestly, I just look around and join random RPs, and whether they will reply is another thing![]()
![]()
Golly id be a happy boy if they did XD
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Last person to post wins!
Nawrrr pretty sure they don't countBella Light wrote: Today, 06:44 Rlly? I think they count at first but once you reach a certain number of game posts then they don't count anymore...![]()
Unless I did 830 not-game posts? That seems so unlikely....![]()
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 06:37But games posts don't counttBella Light wrote: Today, 06:30 Hi! lol a lot of it was game posts tho! Honestly, I just look around and join random RPs, and whether they will reply is another thing![]()
![]()
Golly id be a happy boy if they did XD
OH but da one in your house does thoo
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
OHHH okay That makes sense! 
Joseph Sims wrote: 56 minutes agoNawrrr pretty sure they don't countBella Light wrote: Today, 06:44 Rlly? I think they count at first but once you reach a certain number of game posts then they don't count anymore...![]()
Unless I did 830 not-game posts? That seems so unlikely....![]()
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 06:37But games posts don't counttBella Light wrote: Today, 06:30 Hi! lol a lot of it was game posts tho! Honestly, I just look around and join random RPs, and whether they will reply is another thing![]()
![]()
Golly id be a happy boy if they did XD
OH but da one in your house does thoo
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Last person to post wins!
Hi (AGAIN) ye I did that a lot too! I was kind of lazy to write so I didn't do much RPs xDBella Light wrote: Today, 06:30 Hi! lol a lot of it was game posts tho! Honestly, I just look around and join random RPs, and whether they will reply is another thing![]()
btw did u do the homeworks?
πΓΌπ― πππ° ππ―ΓΆΓπ’π―π’ ππ¬π₯π© ---- 1898
Last person to post wins!
I did a couple of the hws but they were all so long and I honestly kept forgetting to do them
Also I'm saving for November bc I really want the prize for that month lol
And I'm going to do them later when I have more free time
U?
Also I'm saving for November bc I really want the prize for that month lol
And I'm going to do them later when I have more free time
U?
Irene Stone wrote: 50 minutes agoHi (AGAIN) ye I did that a lot too! I was kind of lazy to write so I didn't do much RPs xDBella Light wrote: Today, 06:30 Hi! lol a lot of it was game posts tho! Honestly, I just look around and join random RPs, and whether they will reply is another thing![]()
btw did u do the homeworks?
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Last person to post wins!
Ohh lol me tooBella Light wrote: 46 minutes ago I did a couple of the hws but they were all so long and I honestly kept forgetting to do them
![]()
Also I'm saving for November bc I really want the prize for that month lol
And I'm going to do them later when I have more free time
U?
Irene Stone wrote: 50 minutes agoHi (AGAIN) ye I did that a lot too! I was kind of lazy to write so I didn't do much RPs xDBella Light wrote: Today, 06:30 Hi! lol a lot of it was game posts tho! Honestly, I just look around and join random RPs, and whether they will reply is another thing![]()
btw did u do the homeworks?
Yeaahhh I rly want the bus pass and the fake permission slip so I can go around places that aren't opened to me yet
πΓΌπ― πππ° ππ―ΓΆΓπ’π―π’ ππ¬π₯π© ---- 1898