Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:18 You... ATE it.
Okay, I should not be surprised lol

*sits down*

*Mediates*

*Opens one eye*

Are you sure that's how it works?
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 14:58
Bella Light wrote: Today, 05:41 ....... can I have a map? *very confused*
lol except maybe I would just get it somewhere else :lol:
Nawrr ate da last one I had :3
You'll need ta sit down and meditate for a bit, channel that inner monke in ya :cute:
Its somewhere! Ya just gotta find it~
Positive! :meninblack: 1000% sure!! In fact, I think youre almost there, ma monke senses are TINGLING already~

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey Joseph looks like someone untied you from the pillar

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Can YOU mediate and draw the map for me? lol I'll get some juice back for you too!
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 15:24
Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:18 You... ATE it.
Okay, I should not be surprised lol

*sits down*

*Mediates*

*Opens one eye*

Are you sure that's how it works?
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 14:58
Bella Light wrote: Today, 05:41 ....... can I have a map? *very confused*
lol except maybe I would just get it somewhere else :lol:
Nawrr ate da last one I had :3
You'll need ta sit down and meditate for a bit, channel that inner monke in ya :cute:
Its somewhere! Ya just gotta find it~
Positive! :meninblack: 1000% sure!! In fact, I think youre almost there, ma monke senses are TINGLING already~

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."