Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

maybe if I stay up late I'll miss the bus, you know? :cheers:

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
That's a good point. It's a shame I don't take the bus.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
why— oml go to sleep children

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
It's only 1 in the morning. I get around... 5-4 hours of sleep each night.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
5-4 hours!? I get less.. Anyway, its 12 am for me/

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
12 am! Wow. So it's like an hour time difference. Wait... how many hours of sleep do you get, and when do start school in the mornings?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I just remembered why I'm staying up late. Because I have to finish my fanfic chapter in the book I'm writing. Signing off, guys. Maybe if you stop by at the same time tomorrow night, we could talk again.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hey sara please don't double post

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Sara Bonnel wrote: 49 minutes ago I just remembered why I'm staying up late. Because I have to finish my fanfic chapter in the book I'm writing. Signing off, guys. Maybe if you stop by at the same time tomorrow night, we could talk again.
Kk