Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

So do I

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I win

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Guys =_= i've obviously won

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ELLIE! I WON! Can I call you ellie

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Tina Carille wrote: 21 Mar 2026, 20:21 ELLIE! I WON! Can I call you ellie
Sure

Hiiii

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
YAYAYYA

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I win

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6