Last person to post wins!
love your pfp
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Last person to post wins!
Thx, I love yours too! You enjoying the site so far? WARNING: You might find some of our amazing, iconic chaos, hehe
Last person to post wins!
Oh I'll ask What?!
Last person to post wins!
Just ignore it Julia. HEYY FROM ALEX THE GREAT GREEN DOOR
sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ |
||
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.” |
Last person to post wins!
*wins*
Last person to post wins!
So Laasya got annoyed with me in this thread I can’t remember why so she turned me into a pomegranate in that form I tried to assassinate her and start a fruit rebellion so she turned me into pomegranate juice and drank me where I started to cause chaos before escaping
Last person to post wins!
Oh?
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."