Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Ouch! *Rubs head.*

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nothing just I won!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*Hits Alliasta's head* Idiot

Boris Bucky DarwellI have an attitude and a bad temper. But trust me I am a sweetheart

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ouch! Hey! Anyway I won Wait this mean I won twice? Cause Boris is me too? And now... Triple win!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Noooo alliasta!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yess Alliasta... Wait noo Alliasta yess Boris

Boris Bucky DarwellI have an attitude and a bad temper. But trust me I am a sweetheart

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nooo alliasta nooo Boris! Better?

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh Worse! Boris is better! And No Ellie is better than anything

Boris Bucky DarwellI have an attitude and a bad temper. But trust me I am a sweetheart

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Um… I’m not so sure…

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*Sigh* Okay I just won and you won too. Deal?

Boris Bucky DarwellI have an attitude and a bad temper. But trust me I am a sweetheart